I just went though this a week ago myself and had a "bear" of a time. This may take a bit of work but by doing it step by step we may get it boiled down to the problem. In this first part we will see if everything needed is there & trusted.
- Do you have any "windows" type error dialog(s) pop up when in the F-111?
- Do the following files exist in these locations?
-> FSX\SimObjects\Airplanes\SHRS F-111 Aardvark\PANEL\tf_link.dll
-> FSX\SimObjects\Airplanes\SHRS F-111 Aardvark\PANEL\tf_link.ini
-> Also check in \PANEL.AFTI avionics, \panel.C, \PANEL.E, \panel.G, \PANEL.old avionics & finally \PANEL.Pre avionics. The .dll & .ini must be in each of the panel folders.
- Does the following folder exist in this location? with the following file tree?
- Using Window search or other search tools, do you have at least 3 of the file name "SimConnect.dll" in the following directory "C:\Windows\winsxs"? There should be 3 sub folders in winsxs named the following with a SimConnect.dll in each one.
- Firstly in the "fsx.cfg" located in "C:\Users\USER NAME\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\FSX", does the [Main] section include entries similar to this?
User Objects=Airplane, Helicopter
- And finally in the fsx.cfg using search in the [Trusted] section, search for "TF_LINK.DLL". In the results do you find multiple entries such as - ?
G:\FSX\SimObjects\Airplanes\SHRS F-111 Aardvark\panel.pre avionics\TF_LINK.DLL.aicqhhuhealwbetkhulbbaiecclecerqhciazcha=2
The hash code doesn't matter but the "=2" does..
End Part 1
The above checks for proper installation that may be blocked by a virus program, administrator rights, a bad FSX install, or mistrusts of the TF_Link.dll.
The problem you are having will not be caused in any way from FSUIPC.
Let me know the results of your findings and if needed, will have to continue on to Part 2.