Steve's Flight Simulator Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Steve's Flight Simulator Forum

Discuss Flight Simulator add ons

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Welcome to Steve's Flight Simulator Forum. Please join the Forum and post your Comments, Questions, Pictures, and Thoughts.

F-111 User Manual

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Steve K

F-111 User Manual Empty
PostSubject: F-111 User Manual   F-111 User Manual EmptyMon May 26, 2014 1:25 pm

I just downloaded the new, complete F-111 Aardvark package for FS9....what an awesome aircraft!!!  Thank you gentlemen for your work.  Just didn't see, or know if there was, a user manual for the plane?  I see that the latest Alphasim/Virtavia plane for FSX has a multi-page one, but I don't know if such a manual exists for the FS9 plane, or if it available somewhere as a download?  All I could find with this download was the 2-page panel doc... Of course, it's entirely possible that I just missed it, duh!!!  Thank you again!!!

Steve K / KCEF
Back to top Go down
Steve Hess
Admin
Steve Hess

F-111 User Manual Empty
PostSubject: Re: F-111 User Manual   F-111 User Manual EmptyMon May 26, 2014 11:05 pm

Sorry but the FS9 version is a pretty basic aircraft. there is not much to it and the doc file tells you just about everything this is to it
Back to top Go down
https://stevesflightsim.forumotion.net
Steve K

F-111 User Manual Empty
PostSubject: Re: F-111 User Manual   F-111 User Manual EmptyTue May 27, 2014 2:37 pm

Thanks for letting me know, then!!! I didn't know if there were features or short-cuts I was missing..... Great work, once again....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

F-111 User Manual Empty
PostSubject: Re: F-111 User Manual   F-111 User Manual Empty

Back to top Go down

F-111 User Manual
Page 1 of 1