Steve's Flight Simulator Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Steve's Flight Simulator Forum

Discuss Flight Simulator add ons

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Welcome to Steve's Flight Simulator Forum. Please join the Forum and post your Comments, Questions, Pictures, and Thoughts.

Install F-111 panel problems

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
samonetwo

Install F-111 panel problems Empty
PostSubject: Install F-111 panel problems   Install F-111 panel problems EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 8:53 pm

I am not sure if this is the right place to post this issue. I recently obtained the Virtavia F-111 and tried to install the new panel (ver.2.6.7). after installing it into the FSX directory and now the F-111 is not showing up. I did a install repair and got the planes back, but without the new panel. I then tried to install the panel in the sim objects/airplanes and it shows the new panel file folder, but again no planes when selecting aircraft(Virtavia not listed under publisher). I have acceleration & sp2. Can anyone help?
Back to top Go down
Steve Hess
Admin
Steve Hess

PostSubject: Re: Install F-111 panel problems   Install F-111 panel problems EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 2:09 am

If you purchased the new Virtavia F-111, The ver 2.6.7 panel is not compatible with it. The Panel was created before the new F-111 was avalible.

If you have the older Alphasim/ Virtavia F-111 it should work.

Either way the ver 2.6.7 panel and all other panels for the Alphasim F-111 are obsolete. There is now a complete F-111 aircraft package that is in beta testing. You can download it from my website at https://sites.google.com/site/shess0757/AS-F111-Panel

Steve
Back to top Go down
https://stevesflightsim.forumotion.net
samonetwo

PostSubject: Re: Install F-111 panel problems   Install F-111 panel problems EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 2:22 am

Thanks for the help.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Install F-111 panel problems   Install F-111 panel problems Empty

Back to top Go down

Install F-111 panel problems
Page 1 of 1