Steve's Flight Simulator Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Steve's Flight Simulator Forum

Discuss Flight Simulator add ons

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Welcome to Steve's Flight Simulator Forum. Please join the Forum and post your Comments, Questions, Pictures, and Thoughts.

SR71 Panels and cockpit

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
KennyM

SR71 Panels and cockpit Empty
PostSubject: SR71 Panels and cockpit   SR71 Panels and cockpit EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 11:07 pm

Think I have done something incorrect but have installed the awesome package as the readme file says. I'm missing the outside panels the cockpit panels. I'm sure that does not make much sense, took the time to provide screen shots. Sorry for the over sized shots, any help to fix this problem would be sweet. I'm running with FSX Acceleration.

Cheers in advance,

KennyM

SR71 Panels and cockpit Sr712

SR71 Panels and cockpit Sr711
Back to top Go down
Steve Hess
Admin
Steve Hess

PostSubject: Re: SR71 Panels and cockpit   SR71 Panels and cockpit EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 3:31 pm

First, sorry it has taken so long to get back to you. Let me ask are you using FSX, SP1, SP2, or Acceleration.
Steve
Back to top Go down
https://stevesflightsim.forumotion.net
KennyM

PostSubject: Re: SR71 Panels and cockpit   SR71 Panels and cockpit EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 12:36 am

Using FSX Deluxe which is a combined FSX and Acceleration pack.

Cheers,

KennyM
Back to top Go down
Steve Hess
Admin
Steve Hess

PostSubject: Re: SR71 Panels and cockpit   SR71 Panels and cockpit EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 8:11 am

I am not sure what is happening here. The only time I have ever seen a problem like this, it was using a old FS9 developed aircraft in FSX. I have no problems with it in FSX, so that eliminates that.
Did you download the whole aircraft package, or the aircraft and panel separately?
Back to top Go down
KennyM

PostSubject: Re: SR71 Panels and cockpit   SR71 Panels and cockpit EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 9:28 am

Followed the readme instructions, installed using the package .exe file.
Back to top Go down
Steve Hess
Admin
Steve Hess

PostSubject: Re: SR71 Panels and cockpit   SR71 Panels and cockpit EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 9:46 pm

Try removing the aircraft and then reinstall it, I really am not sure what the problem is. I will help you as best I can
Back to top Go down
KennyM

PostSubject: Re: SR71 Panels and cockpit   SR71 Panels and cockpit EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 10:54 am

That did not seem to work. Vista is a bit of a freak when it comes to installing or modifying in the C:Programs Files. I should install FSX into another drive and see how that goes.

Cheers for the help so far.

KennyM
Back to top Go down
Steve Hess
Admin
Steve Hess

PostSubject: Re: SR71 Panels and cockpit   SR71 Panels and cockpit EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 2:14 pm

I don't know how Vista would affect FSX, unless DirectX10 is the difference. I run XP pro with DirectX 9c. It could be a compatibility issue.
Back to top Go down
KennyM

PostSubject: Re: SR71 Panels and cockpit   SR71 Panels and cockpit EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 2:52 am

Appears to be a DirectX troubles. cheers for the help, looks like I'll have to hurrry up and wait.

Cheers Smile
Back to top Go down
ek1

PostSubject: Re: SR71 Panels and cockpit   SR71 Panels and cockpit EmptySat Jul 09, 2011 7:31 pm

Kenny,
Try running the.exe in administrator mode. Right click on the .exe file, then go to properties click on that and it will bring up a window. Go to compatibility and on the bottom of the screen check the run as administrator box,click apply and then OK. see if that helps.

Ed Kammerman
Back to top Go down
udidwht

PostSubject: Re: SR71 Panels and cockpit   SR71 Panels and cockpit EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 2:50 pm

Also be sure your not running in DirectX 10 mode.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SR71 Panels and cockpit   SR71 Panels and cockpit Empty

Back to top Go down

SR71 Panels and cockpit
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Steve's Flight Simulator Forum :: MSFS :: Report Other Problems-
Jump to: